WHITIN Men’s Cross-Trainer | Barefoot & Minimalist Shoe | Zero Drop Sole | Wide Toe
- Anatomical shape provides natural comfort.
- Adaptive materials and minimalist construction.
- Zero drops from heel to toe for a natural stride.
- Our vegan-friendly footwear uses 0% animal products.
- Note, if between sizes, order the next size down.
Wide Anatomic Toe Box
The toes are not compressed but have room to spread, leading to better balance.
Thin Flexible Sole
The sole of the shoe is thin and firm which allows for better proprioception and feedback from the ground.
Flat Zero-Drop Sole
This allows the feet to be in a neutral position which supports a healthy posture and puts less stress on the joints.
*Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling.
We were walking barefoot for 4 million years, then for a few hundred years in strange things called “shoes.” Now we are returning back to our roots and Mother Nature’s perfect design!