Timberland Men’s White Ledge Mid Waterproof Ankle Boot
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.75″ from arch
- Our White Ledge Men’s Hiking Boots have premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and rustproof speed lace hardware with hooks at top for secure lacing.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of men’s hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles.
- TIMBERLAND HAS YOU COVERED whether you’re looking for men’s boots, women’s boots, or kids boots. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland has the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- Covered by the Timberland Limited Warranty. For complete terms, limitations, and instructions on how to make a warranty claim, please visit the Timberland website.
From the manufacturer
Timberland White Ledge Men's Waterproof Boot
Make footprints on your favorite trail in our waterproof hiking boots. Keeping your feet dry in rugged style, these leather hikers take on any terrain and look great with your performance hiking gear and with jeans and a tee.
- Rubber sole
- Hiking boot with oiled-leather finish featuring lace-up vamp and rear pull loop
- Padded collar
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
Founded in 1973, Timberland is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting -- nature. Timberland is a VF Corporation brand.
Uppers made with 100% premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery. Seam-sealed construction. Rustproof, speed lace hardware with lace hooks at top. Fully gusseted tongue. EVA footbed. EVA midsole. Solid rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs.
You're sure to have an outdoor positive experience when you have these waterproof boots on your feet. They're comfortable, durable and great looking.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.