Seapoint Farms Sea Salt Dry Roasted Edamame, Healthy Gluten-Free Snacks, 27 oz
About this item
- A HIGH-PROTEIN VEGAN FOOD: Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame is perfect for any plant-based diet. Our soybeans are dried and processed to preserve their nutrients, making them a great way for vegans and vegetarians to get the protein they need
- NON-GMO & ALL NATURAL: Our sea salt edamame is certified non-GMO and uses just 2 ingredients: soybeans and sea salt. Kids, adults, men, and women can all benefit from this simple baked snack that isn’t filled with harmful additives
- KICKSTART HEALTHY EATING: Are you trying to eat better? Our edamame is a great place to start. It is heart healthy, low in calories, and contains no trans fat or cholesterol. Each serving has protein and iron to keep you energized throughout the day
- GREAT ON-THE-GO SNACK: This salted edamame travels great! Stick a pack of crunchy goodness in your child’s lunch box for a fun, healthy snack. College students will love them too. Roasted edamame is also one of the best foods for traveling!
- SEAPOINT FARMS EDAMAME: Edamame is a specialty soybean harvested from its green pod when the seeds are still immature. Edamame is naturally gluten-free, low in calories, non-GMO, and an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium
|Ingredients||Soybeans, sea salt.|
|Protein||14 Grams, 13 Grams|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Soy|
Are you looking for a healthy and delicious way to add some protein to your diet? Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame is the perfect solution! This 27-ounce jar of sea salt edamame will supply you with over 25 servings of this protein-rich, gluten-free snack. It’s certified non-GMO, kosher, and uses just 2 ingredients: soybeans and sea salt. You won’t have to worry about harmful additives since all our products here at Seapoint Farms are all natural and heart healthy. Edamame is a specialty soybean harvested as a green vegetable when the seeds are immature and have expanded to fill 80 to 90% of the pod width. It is rich in protein and highly nutritious. It is naturally gluten-free and low calorie, contains no cholesterol, and is an excellent source of protein, iron, and calcium. It is especially helpful for vegans or vegetarians to help them get their necessary daily protein. Edamame is a complete protein, which makes it ideal for anyone following a plant-based diet. Edamame contains all the essential amino acids that our bodies cannot produce. Are you trying to eat better or transition to a whole-foods diet? Our dry roasted edamame is a great place to start. Its crunchy goodness makes it hard to believe that it’s being heart healthy and low in carbs and calories. Whether you’re looking for a tasty addition to your lunch, a convenient travel snack, or a natural source of protein, edamame is an excellent choice!
There are no reviews yet.