Sanuk Men’s Fraid Not
- Suede sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5″
- Keep things chill always with the versatile comfort of the Sanuk® Fraid Not sandals!
- Flip-flops in a cushioned silhouette.
- Frayed canvas strap edge detailing for a vintage look.
- High-rebound EVA rootbed with premium suede sockliner for all-day comfort.
- Super comfy terrycloth liner for breathable wear. Happy Ü rubber outsole for long-lasting, grippy performance. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 6 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
The real question is… will you find a comfier pair of sandals Fraid NOT
Sanuk was started by surfers in southern California in the late '90s who were looking for footwear that reflected their lighthearted way of life. Founder Jeff Kelley was disappointed to see little selection in a category of footwear that had become his main shoe staple: the flip flop. Jeff had always been interested in footwear and with a little help from a few friends Sanuk was born. Years later, the Sanuk brand still delivers out of the ordinary, quality product to surf and specialty shops every season and has helped bring the flip-flop category from a summer only item to something worn all year.