Purecosheet – Reusable Dryer Sheets | Cost Effective (500+ Loads), Chemical Free & Vegan Dryer Sheet | Safe for Infants & Allergy/Eczema Sufferers | Hypoallergenic
- 99% Polyester, 1% Nylon
- Made in North America
- 100% HYPOALLERGENIC – Proudly Made In North America by a family owned and operated company
- CHEMICAL, PERFUME & DYE FREE – Your clothing will be soft and static free without any added perfumes, dyes, soaps or chemicals. Your fabrics will be soft, natural and safe for your whole family.
- SAFE FOR INFANTS & ALLERGY/ECZEMA SUFFERERS – PurEcosheets are safe for every type of skin. And no one takes better care of baby’s sensitive skin.
- REUSABLE FOR HUNDREDS OF LOADS – Our reusable dryer sheet eliminates static and keeps all of your fabrics fresh, soft and natural without leaving a chemical residue on your family’s clothing. Now imagine all the savings.
- REPLACES FABRIC SOFTENER – You can use PurEcosheets on any fabric – even the most delicate. Because our product is chemical free it will not spot or stain, it is safe for all children’s fabrics (including sleepwear), and it is safe for technical fabrics and cloth diapers.
PurEcosheet has all the advantages of a traditional dryer sheet, with none of the chemicals. Our reusable dryer sheet eliminates static and keeps all of your fabrics fresh, soft and natural without leaving a chemical residue on your family's clothing.
It's simple to use - just put both sheets in the dryer with your laundry and they will last for hundreds of loads - for most families that's at least one full year of chemical free laundry. Wash them after the first three loads and then every three months - they can be used again immediately after washing since they're effective wet or dry.
Clean. Fresh. Fabrics for your family.
Unlike traditional chemical based fabric softeners, PurEcosheets:
- Will not spot or stain even the most delicate clothing
- Will not reduce the absorbency of cloth diapers or microfiber
- Will not restrict athletic wicking fabrics
- Will not reduce the stretch of nylon and spandex
- Will help reduce energy costs. (Did you know: chemical based softeners leave a residue that clogs the dryer's vents and covers the dry sensors, which makes the dryer work hard and longer to complete the same job. If you use them the manual tells you to clean the inside of your dryer with a strong brush and soap.)
- Will keep your dryer clean and efficient (Did you know: most dryer manuals tell you that chemical based softeners can void your warranty.)
- Will not reduce the flame resistance of children's sleepwear, infant clothing (Did you know: by law these items must be flame resistant, and chemical based softeners will degrade and remove that resistance)