Jaci Volumize Conditioner (8.5 oz) | Sulfate, Paraben, and Phthalate Free | Vegan, Cruelty Free
About this item
- | VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER | This specifically formulated lightweight conditioner gives fine, limp hair a much-needed lift. Packed with aloe leaf juice helps to thicken and separate strands for more lush and voluminous looking locks. The coconut derivatives work to enhance the look of volume without drying or leaving a sticky or stiff feel
- | NATURAL INGREDIENTS | Botanical extracts of Green Tea Leaf, Sunflower, and Rosemary Leaf help strengthen the hair shaft and simultaneously hydrate the scalp to reduce dryness, brittle strands, and improve hair manageability
- | KIND TO THE PLANET | Certified vegan, cruelty free, ecologically friendly. We not only want to make you look and feel great, but we also care about nature. None of our products are tested on animals. Always vegan, cruelty free and manufactured in an environmentally responsible way
- | MANAGEABLE HAIR | This specifically formulated lightweight conditioner gives fine, limp hair a much-needed lift. Packed with aloe leaf juice helps to thicken and separate strands for more lush and voluminous looking locks
- Pair with Jaci Volumize Shampoo and air dry for superior results. A combo of our products will make a great Christmas or birthday gift for him or her
|Liquid Volume||8.5 Fluid Ounces|
|Ingredients||Salon Quality Volume Conditioner|
Jaci’s mission is to use a cleaner approach to providing high performing, botanically based formulations that will meet everyone’s individual hair care needs. Salon quality hair products at an attainable price.
Cruelty free and never tested on animals.
We have partnered with a local factory that produces Jaci Hair Care with a near-zero net carbon emission along with a state the art water recycling system.
Rooted in botanicals, our high performing formulas are free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.
Thoughtfully Formulated and Consciously Made:All of our products are free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and mineral oils. And of course, our products are vegan and tested on real people, never on animals.
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, ^ Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-55, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate-60, Arginine (L-Arginine), Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Linseed Seed, Polyquaternium-37, Aspartic Acid (L-Aspartic Acid), Xylityl Sesquicaprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, PCA, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Disodium EDTA, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycine, Alanine (L-Alanine), Serine (L-Serine), Valine (L-Valine), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Argan Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Squalane, Isoleucine (L-Isoleucine), Proline (L-Proline), Threonine (L-Threonine), Histidine (L-Histidine), Phenylalanine (L-Phenylalanine), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Lactic Acid. Always sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free with vegan ingredients
There are no reviews yet.