InMit | Intermittent Fasting Support Drink That Provides Nourishment with 9 Essential Ingredients. Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Dairy Free (1)
About this item
- INTERMITTENT FASTING SUPPORT: InMit supports your intermittent fasting lifestyle by reducing cravings, boosting your energy, hydrating, promoting mental clarity, with 9 key ingredients.
- FASTING BENEFITS: Intermittent fasting has numerous benefits such as decreasing blood pressure, increasing stress resistance, stabilizing blood sugar, improving brain health and much more. With the assistance of InMit, you can obtain all of your intermittent fasting benefits with simplicity and ease.
- EASY TO USE: Just add 1 delicious scoop to your 8 oz glass of water 1-2 times a day to help curb your appetite.
- CAREFULLY CRAFTED: Principle ingredients- soluble fiber Sunfiber, green coffee extract, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus, energy-boosting vitamins B6 and B12. InMit is also vegan, dairy-free, gluten free, non GMO and no added sugar.
- WHAT MAKES INMIT UNIQUE: InMit is the only drink product designed to assist your intermittent fasting lifestyle and provide you with essential daily nutrition. Made in the USA.
Soluble fiber sunfiber, green coffee extract, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, and phosphorus, energy-boosting vitamins B6 and B12. Vegan, dairy-free, gluten free, non GMO and no added sugar.
|GMO Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan
How often should I use InMit? Take 1 scoop, 1-2x per day while you are fasting. Many people find that a single serving is all they need to feel that natural boost energy, allowing them to have a pleasantly productive morning before breaking their fast in the afternoon. How long will one container of InMit last me? One container of InMit will last you 30 days if you take one scoop a day. Does InMit break my fast? No, it does not break your fast because it is only 10 calories per serving. When is the best time to drink InMit? We recommend drinking InMit first thing in the morning. We find that most fasters have the most success by following the 16:8 method and fasting until noon. What does InMit taste like? InMit has a delicious tropical breeze flavor that will remind you of sunny, sandy beaches. Furthermore, because there is no added sugar, it is not too sweet or heavy.