Eco by Naty Unscented Baby Wipes, 168 count (3 packs of 56), Plant based Compostable Wipes, 0% plastic. No nasty chemicals
|Brand||Eco by Naty|
Plastic Free, Chlorine Free, Bleach Free, Dye free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, Silicone free, GMO Free
|Material Type Free||
Aqua/water, Gluconolacton, Chamomila Recutita Flower Water, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate
About this item
- Made for sensitive baby butts – dermatologically and hypo-allergenically tested.
- pH balanced – to keep skin soft and hydrated.
- Top notch plant-based ingredients – Ecocert COSMOS certified.
- 100% compostable – no toxic stuff.
- 0% plastic.
- No nasty chemicals.
- Cruelty free – Vegan label.
From the manufacturer
Independently certified compostable wipes¹
0% plastic. No nasty chemicals.
You know that a baby’s skin is super soft and squidgy, but did you know that it’s ultra-sensitive and actually absorbs more than an adult? So what we put on our babies is kind of a big deal! Eco by Naty’s wet wipes are made of 98.5% pure water and natural and renewable material. All our wipes are compostable, plastic-free, perfume-free* and never contain chemicals. They’re also formulated to be super gentle for delicate baby butts. And pure and natural ingredients mean that you can compost them too. After just twelve weeks the wipes completely biodegrade. Which is kind of like magic, but better, because it’s real.
- Highest grade in skin sensitivity test.
- Dermatologically and hypo-allergenically tested.
- No plastic, chlorine, chemical bleachers, dyes, synthetic fragrances, parabens, silicone & GMOs.
- 100% compostable. Turns to soil in 12 weeks.
- 99.5% plant-based materials
Give your baby’s bum the VIP treatment with our extra soft and thick wipes enriched with soothing chamomile. Naty wipes are made from natural ingredients, and are chlorine, plastic and perfume free. Our wipes have been independently certified to be 100% compostable, which means that no toxic lotions have been added that might make your tomatoes glow purple. And because they’re dermatologically tested, you can chill out about nappy rash and nasty allergic reactions too.