Cream of Tartar (2 Cups) by Unpretentious Baker, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Slotted Cap Spice Shaker
|Package Weight||0.5 Kilograms|
About this item
- All-natural, non GMO Potassium Bitartrate
- Pure, superior flavor; Restaurant quality stabilizing agent
- Does not contain additives, fragrances, or animal products
- Use cream of tartar to stabilize egg whites for meringues, add loft to baked goods, as an alternative to buttermilk in recipes, and to prevent sugar crystal formation in homemade candy
- DIY bath bomb or playdough additive
Unpretentious Baker Cream of Tartar Contains a Baking Staple to Give Your Meringues or Soufflés Volume and Thickness, Also Used in a Variety of Household Cleaning Applications.
100% Pure Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate:
i. Food and USP Grade
ii. Form of Tartaric Acid
Provides a creamier texture to candies, frostings, icings, and syrups.
Stabilize egg whites while beating to increase texture and volume.
Along with bicarbonate of soda, may provide heartburn relief.*
Help vegetables maintain color when boiling.
Leaven cakes, cookies, and quick breads.
May help manage blood pressure.*
All-purpose cleaning scrub.
Stabilize whipped cream.
Does Not Contain: Soy, yeast, GMO, sugar, dairy, gluten, additives, preservatives, fillers or artificial colors.
Beating Egg Whites: Add teaspoon Cream of Tartar per egg white.
Gluten-Free Baking Powder: Mix 1 part baking soda with 2 parts cream of tartar.
All-Purpose Cleaning Scrub: Mix 1 cup Vinegar and cup Cream of Tartar.
Ingredients: Pure Potassium Bitartrate (Potassium Hydrogen Tartrate)
Additional Information: Distributed by Unpretentious, Norfolk, VA. Two-Year Shelf Life.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the product for a full refund.