ALOHA Organic Plant Based Coconut Protein Shake with MCT Oil (12 Count, 11oz) 18g Protein, Low Sugar, Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Stevia Free, Sugar Alcohol Free
About this item
- Contains 12 – 11 ounce Ready to Drink (RTD) USDA Organic, Coconut, Plant Based Protein Drinks, Shipped as a case of three (3) 4pks
- 18 grams of clean, Organic Plant-Based Protein (Pea Protein, Brown Rice Protein), 3 grams of fiber, 5 grams of sugar, Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy endurance, Organic Coconut Sugar and Organic Monk Fruit Extract instead of artificial sweeteners and only 160 calories per serving
- ALOHA Organic Plant Based Protein Drinks are Seriously Great Tasting! They are Vegan, Paleo friendly, Gluten-Free, Certified USDA Organic, Soy-Free, Low Carb, Low Sugar, No Sugar Alcohols, Dairy-Free (Lactose-Free), Non-GMO, No Stevia
- Great Tasting Coconut Milk Based (not water based) Organic Plant Based Protein Shake. Perfect for simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or energy boost. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe. Contains electrolytes to replenish, Prebiotics for improved gut health and Organic MCT Oil from Coconut for natural energy and endurance
- A delicious option for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and paleo friendly diets. Makes a simple breakfast on the go, anytime snack, meal replacement or quick, healthy energy boost. Use before or after workouts or exercise to refuel your body. Mix into your favorite smoothie or shake recipe.
COCONUT MILK (WATER, COCONUT CREAM*), PROTEIN BLEND* (PEA PROTEIN*, BROWN RICE PROTEIN*), COCONUT SUGAR*, ACACIA FIBER*, COCONUT WATER*, NATURAL FLAVOR, POTASSUIM CITRATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN*, GELLAN GUM, MONK FRUIT EXTRACT*, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCT) FROM COCONUT OIL* *ORGANIC
|Allergen Information||Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Milk, Dairy Free, Soy Free|
At ALOHA, we believe that plants are the ultimate source of nourishment, and that real foods should be really convenient. So when you’re looking for a great tasting, organic, plant-based protein boost, we’ve got you covered. ALOHA’s new protein drinks are ready to bring you delicious, plant-based nutrition on the go. ALOHA protein drinks use simple, organic ingredients that are naturally packed with the tools your body needs to do its best. Each 11-oz serving delivers 18 of clean, plant-based protein with only 5g of natural sweetness from organic monk fruit and organic coconut sugar. You should never have to sacrifice great taste for great nutrition. ALOHA’s organic protein drinks are designed to savor and to satisfy. Each of our three irresistible flavors — Vanilla, Chocolate Sea Salt, and Coconut — are crafted with whole-food ingredients that are delicious and self-explanatory. Our organic, plant-based Coconut protein drink is crafted with real, organic coconut cream, organic coconut water, and organic coconut sugar. At ALOHA, we know that what you eat and how you feel are intimately connected. And when you’re looking for a thoughtful, healthy option to take on the go, you need a simple solution. So we use a short list of thoughtfully sourced ingredients that deliver balanced nutrition and steady energy. Each of ALOHA’s organic, plant-based products are vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free (lactose-free), stevia-free, high protein, Kosher Certified and USDA certified organic. But we didn’t stop there. Each ALOHA protein drink also contains electrolytes to replenish, prebiotics for improved gut health, and MCT Oil from coconut for natural energy and endurance. We’re checking the all the boxes, so you can enjoy a tasty, nutritious snack without hesitation. So when you’re between meetings, warming up for the gym (or cooling down!), on the road, taking a pit-stop on your weekend cycle, or looking for an easy, nutritious option at home, ALOHA’s organic, plant-based protein drinks are the perfect, healthy option to refuel and revive. The search for a nutritious, satisfying meal replacement is over: back and enjoy a great tasting, rejuvenating ALOHA protein drink.Nutrition: Calories 160, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 220mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Total Sugars 5g, Protein 18g
There are no reviews yet.